Property Committee – St. Anne’s
The key responsibilities of the Committee include:
- Identifying any issues related to the physical condition of Parish property (including church, rectory, land and hall)
- Obtaining estimates for work to be completed.
- Recommending appropriate renovations and maintenance to Parish property
- Overseeing major renovations or new construction projects
- Working with Parish Pastoral Council and Finance Committee
Members are selected by the Pastor and are asked to commit to a minimum 3 year term.
Members include: Ray Xuereb (chair), Adrian Smith, Ron Casier